Follow us on

服務專線

必備出國旅遊英文,只要學會這幾句住宿英文,跨國訂房不再是難事!【飯店旅館大小事】

Olivia Wu
2024.03.05

不論是國內外旅遊,在外住宿的時候難免會碰到像是:一下洗澡沒熱水、一下 wifi 沒訊號、沒訂到早餐…等問題。在國內遇到這些問題時因為語言相通只需要與服務人員協調就能輕鬆處理,不過當你在國外旅遊時英文該怎麼說才能向櫃檯人員反映並獲得改善呢?跟著今天的文章內容,只要學會這幾句旅遊英文,未來出國旅行時,就能派上用場,不求翻譯機啦! 

▲只要學會這些必備旅遊英文,未來出國旅行時就能派上用場!的圖片

▲只要學會這些必備旅遊英文,未來出國旅行時就能派上用場!

一、旅遊英文:必學飯店房型 Types of Hotel Rooms

Do you get confused by all the different types of rooms when making hotel reservations? 
Let's take a look at the options we often see on hotel booking sites.
當我們規劃出國旅遊要訂房時,常常會被許多房型給搞得霧煞煞,一起看看到底有哪些房型及他們的英文吧!

· [ 單床雙人房 ] 房內有一雙人床

Double room|assigned to two people

· [標準雙人房] 房內有一加大雙人床

Queen room |a room with a queen-sized bed

· [ 豪華房 ] 房間坪數較大,加大的雙人床

King room |a room with a king-sized bed

· [三人房] 房內有三張單人床/一張雙人床+一張單人床

Triple room |assigned to three people / may have 1 queen-sized bed and 1 single bed, or the like

· [ 連通房 ] 房間與房間有門可以相通,適合家庭一起住

Connecting room |rooms with their own entrance from the outside and a connecting door from the inside

· [ 公寓式套房 ] 房間內有臥室與客廳,甚至會有廚房與會議室

Suite / Studio| a bedroom with a (sometimes separate) living room, maybe even with a kitchen or meeting room

· [ 別墅套房] 房內除了臥房、客廳與廚房外,還會有私人泳池

Villa| usually an individual unit with a master bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, plus a private pool

▲訂房前並先搞懂各個房型英文,才不會誤了大事!的圖片

▲訂房前並先搞懂各個房型英文,才不會誤了大事!

二、旅遊英文:住宿英文常用句型 Common Phrases

Traveling abroad to foreign lands should be fun, but when things don't turn out the way you expect them to, it can really put a damper on things. But don't worry! What we have here today are a few common phrases and questions for when you require special assistance at a hotel.

國外住宿很有趣,但是如果發生了你意料之外的事情,那很可能會有些掃興。
但是,別擔心!我們今天準備了一些當你有特別需求時常見的必備英文片語和問句。

· Special Room Requests 客房特殊需求

1.Can I get an extra folding bed/cot?
我可以要一個額外的折疊床/小床
2.Does the hotel have any cribs?
飯店有嬰兒床嗎?
3.Is there a chance to check in earlier / check out later?
有沒有可能提早報到/晚點退房嗎?
4.Is it possible to upgrade my room?
我的房間可以升級嗎?
5.I would like to upgrade my room to a suite.
我想把我的房間升級成套房
6.Do you have any ocean view rooms?
你們有任何的海景房間嗎?

▲舒適的房間也能替你的旅遊提升質感!的圖片

▲舒適的房間也能替你的旅遊提升質感!

· Other Amenities and Services 其他設施跟服務

1.Am I entitled to any exclusive amenities?
有權享受任何專用的設施嗎?
2.Are there any complimentary services?
有任何免費贈送的服務嗎?
3.Does the hotel have any local affiliations?
這間飯店有任何當地特約商店嗎?
4.Is breakfast included?
有含早餐嗎?
5.Is there a spa center/ business center in the hotel?
飯店裡有 SPA 中心或商務中心嗎?
6.Do you offer pick-up or drop-off services?
有提供接送服務嗎?
7.Are there any transportation/shuttle services?
有任何交通運輸/接駁車服務嗎?
8.Do you have luggage storage service?
你們有行李寄放的服務嗎?
9.Does the hotel have a concierge service?
飯店有禮賓服務嗎?

▲學會以上住宿必備英文,能讓你的旅行更順暢!的圖片

▲學會以上住宿必備英文,能讓你的旅行更順暢!

· Housekeeping and Room Service 客房清潔跟客房服務

1.Is room service 24 hours?
客房服務是 24 小時的嗎?
2.How often is the room cleaned?
房間多久打掃一次?
3.When does housekeeping usually come around to clean the rooms?
客房清潔人員通常都什麼時候會來打掃房間?
4.Can I get an extra set of toiletries?
可以給我多一組的盥洗用品嗎?
5.Can I please get more towels?
可以給我多送幾條毛巾嗎?
6.I would like an extra throw pillow, please.
我想再多拿一個抱枕,謝謝。

▲旅行在外時,要記得注意住宿的小費給付方式喔!的圖片

▲旅行在外時,要記得注意住宿的小費給付方式喔!

· Problems & Complaints 問題與抱怨

1.I can't connect to the hotel wifi, what's the password?
我無法連接至飯店網路,請問密碼是甚麼?
2.Will there be any major events taking place near the hotel during my stay?
我入住的這段時間飯店附近會舉辦任何活動慶典嗎?
3.The light in my room seems to be broken. Can you send someone to replace it?
我房間的燈好像壞掉了。可以請人來替換它嗎?
4.The air conditioning is not working properly, can someone come have a look?
房間內的冷氣沒有正常運作,可以請人來看看嗎?
5.There is a very unpleasant smell in my room.
我房間裡有一股非常令人難以忍受的味道。
6.My key card doesn’t work.
我的房卡似乎不能使用。
7.The sink/bathtub/toilet is clogged, can you please send someone to help me?
洗手台/浴缸/馬通堵住了,可以請人來幫我嗎?

三、英文情境對話 Scenario Application

Booking a Hotel 訂房

Hotel Staff: Good afternoon, thank you for calling WUWOW Holiday Inn. This is Jenna speaking, how may I help you?

飯店人員:午安,感謝您來電 WUWOW 假期旅館。我是 Jenna,可以幫助您什麼嗎?

Guest: Hi there, I need to book a room for the 8th of August. Can you tell me the prices for a double room and a twin room?

房客:嗨,你好,我需要訂一間八月八日的房間。你可以告訴我兩張小床的雙人房和一張大床的雙人房的價格嗎?

Hotel Staff: May I ask how many nights you will be staying?

飯店人員:我可以請問您要入住幾個晚上嗎?

Guest: 2 nights.

房客:2 個晚上。

Hotel Staff: Would you like an ocean view, partial ocean view, or city view?

飯店人員:您會喜歡海景房、部分海景房還是市景房呢?

Guest: Ocean view, please.

房客:海景的,謝謝。

Hotel Staff: Okay, a double room with an ocean view is $165 before tax. A twin room with an ocean view is $170 before tax. Breakfast included.

飯店人員:好的,一間一張大床的海景雙人房稅前是 165 美元。一間兩張小床的海景雙人房稅前是 170 美元,包含早餐。

Guest: I'll take the twin room, then, please. Thank you!

房客:那我要兩張小床的雙人房,謝謝!

 

Checking In at the Hotel 飯店報到

Hotel Staff: Welcome to WUWOW Holiday Inn. May I please have your reservation number?

飯店人員:歡迎來到 WUWOW 假期旅店。可以給我您的預約碼嗎?

Guest: Okay, it's 071188.

房客:好的,是 071188。

Hotel Staff: Alright, thank you, Mrs. Brown. Your ocean view suite is ready for you.

飯店人員:好的,謝謝你,布朗女士。您的海景套房已經準備好了。

Guest: Great! I just have a few questions. Does the hotel have a concierge service? I would like to make some meal reservations and catch a play at the nearby theater. I'd love some suggestions.

房客:太棒了!我有一些問題。請問飯店有禮賓服務嗎?我想預約餐廳和在附近的緒院看戲劇演出。我希望有人可以給我一些意見。

Hotel Staff: Of course! Our concierge service office is right next to the elevators.

飯店人員:當然有!我們的禮賓服務辦公室在電梯的旁邊。

Guest: Alright, and is there a mini-bar in my room?

房客:好的!那我的房間裡有迷你吧嗎?

Hotel Staff: Yes! The suite comes with a fully stocked mini-bar, complimentary for our guests staying in the ocean-view suites.

飯店人員:有的!套房裡有充足儲貨的迷你吧,是免費贈送給入住海景套房的房客的。

Guest: Lovely, and last request, can I get a morning call at 7 am tomorrow morning?

房客:太好了,我還有個請求,可以在明天早上 7 點給我一通起床通知嗎?

Hotel Staff: Not a problem. Enjoy your stay!

飯店人員:沒問題!請享受您的假期!

 

Calling Housekeeping 致電給房務部

Hotel Staff: Hello, housekeeping, how may I help you?

飯店人員:你好,客房清潔,請問可以幫您什麼忙嗎?

Guest: There's a leak in my bathroom sink, and my toilet is clogged. Can you please send someone to help me?

房客:我廁所的洗手台漏水了,馬通也堵塞了。可以請人來幫我嗎?

Hotel Staff: Sure thing, someone will be there to assist you right away.

飯店人員:那是當然的,馬上會派人過去幫您處理。

Guest: Thank you!

房客:謝謝你!

歡迎觀看以下影片練習訂房英文會話:

Always do your research on the hotels before you make your booking to make sure there will be no unpleasant surprises. It's usually cheaper to book online, look for coupon codes and special deals! We hope this article today will help you on your future trips and that you will be able to have a stress-free stay at your chosen hotel.

在國外住宿時,一定要在預訂飯店之前做好功課已確保不會有令人不愉快的狀況發生。通常上網預訂會比較便宜,可以看看有沒有優惠代碼或是特別的折扣!我們希望今天這篇文章會幫助到你未來的旅行,讓你可以無壓力的入住所選擇的飯店。

出國前想要線上真人顧問提升自己的口語能力嗎?
WUWOW 提供您免費一堂英文健檢,現在就開始提升你的英文實力!

記得關注 IG / FB / YouTube 社群帳號,
即時瀏覽最新資訊,更快速吸收新知及課程優惠哦!